Hi, How Can We Help You?

Monthly Archives: November 1, 2015

Spousal Support Lawyer Walnut Creek CA

In California, the court-ordered amount of money that is paid from one spouse or domestic partner to the other is referred to as “spousal support” or “partner support.” It can be paid while the case is going on, called “temporary support,” and it can also be required ...

Read More